Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tagged

Thanks to Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade for tagging me!


Buggy for 2nd Grade 
 

Here are the answers to her questions!
1. If you could travel to any place where would you go? Egypt, without a doubt. I've been fascinated by their culture since I was little.

2. What current fashion trend are you loving right now? I'm loving the "baggy" loose shirts with skinny or straight jeans. I work part time at a boutique I've worked in since college. I LOVE it. :)

3. What current education trend are you currently loving right now? I'm not quite sure since I'm so new. I know that I am kind of disheartened by all of the Common Core starting next year since I've done SO much work for our current standards!

4. What is your go to food or snack? Oreos :)

5. Are you a flats or heels girl? Heels!

6. If you could change anything about yourself what would you change? That I get so nervous about the littlest things!

7. What is your favorite sport to watch or play? Play: Softball Watch: Football and baseball

8. What are you looking forward to doing this summer? Getting married and going on my honeymoon to Belize!!

9. What is your favorite piece of technology? Promethean Board in my classroom and IPad at home

10. What is the best movie you have seen recently? I haven't seen any new movies in a long time. I'm trying to convince my mister to take me to see Titanic in 3D. :)

I tag any of my followers that wants to join! :)
 
We have a field trip on Tuesday to the Georgia Aquarium. My students are SO excited...and so am I. :) I whipped up this packet I'm going to turn into a book for my students. Go HERE to check it out!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. The items you sent me were great!! I can't wait to use them in my classroom. Thanks for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I just found you through a tag post! I'm your newest follower.


    Christine

    hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com
    hoppiningintofirstgrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete