On the way to our reception!
I love how sleek and clean this group table looks!
These are so cute and practical for EQ's and Standards!
Have any of you made any Pinterest projects this summer? I'd love to hear about them! I'll be sure to post pictures here when I finish them! :)
Now, I was SO honored to find out that I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award while I was away!
Rules of the award...
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to his or her site.
3. Include the award image in your post and/or blog.
4. Share seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate other bloggers for the award, linking
to their sites.
6. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated
So here are some things about me:
- My school was under construction last year so I couldn't get in my room until the Saturday before school started, yes 48 hours until children arrived in the building. It was my first year, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack....literally.
Here are the bloggers that I'm nominating:
Courtney @ Miss Third Grade
Courtney @ Third Grade Sprinkles
I love that both of these bloggers have a passion for teaching just as I do, and yet they are somewhat fresh to the profession!
I'm ready to get back to blogging now that planning a wedding is over! :) Can't wait to share and get new ideas before school starts!