Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Almost Spring Break!

I can't believe that I have almost finished my first year of teaching. We are in the last nine weeks of school, and I feel like this year has FLOWN by. My students have been doing lots of cute things I've found from blog land, pinterest, and some I've come up with myself. I can't figure out how to work Icloud to get my pictures on here. It takes so long to transfer them from my phone to computer, etc. Can anyone help?? :(

On a happier note, I created my first Donor's Choose Project!! Please consider helping my students spring to success! Visit my Teacher Page at DonorsChoose.org, make a tax-deductible donation of any size, and use the match code BLOOM to double your donation. The match code expires on Monday 3/19!
http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1421655

Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day! I'm going to try to post pictures of some of the fun things we've been up to like Oreo Moon Phases, Multiplication "Shamrock Strategies," Constellation Creatures, etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment